Our physicians in The Division of Nephrology and Hypertension care for patients with any form of kidney disease or high blood pressure.
This includes patients with:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Hypertension in chronic kidney disease
- Management of complicated and drug resistant hypertension
- Renovascular hypertension
- Adrenal hypertension
- Kidney transplantation
- Transplant immunology
- Renal disease and hypertension in pregnancy
- Cardiovascular Diseases in patients with renal disease
- Cardiovascular disease in transplant recipients
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Electrolyte Disorders
- Other conditions
For patients with kidney disease and high blood pressure
Our physicians offer special clinics for evaluation and treatment of patients with complicated or drug resistant hypertension as well as for those in which hypertension that may be secondary to a disease in the kidney or adrenal glands.
Clinics for pregnancy and chronic kidney disease
There is also a specialized clinic for women who have kidney disease or high blood pressure in pregnancy and a clinic that specializes in preparing patients for long-term treatment for chronic kidney disease (dialysis or transplantation). There is a clinic for patients who have had a renal transplant who require long-term medical management.