Preventing and Treating Burns … and Knowing When to Call the Experts
Here’s the good news: Over the past few decades, the number and severity of burn injuries we see in the emergency department has declined. Read More
- Christopher E. Attinger, MD, Chief, Division of Wound Healing, Professor of Plastic Surgery, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
- John S. Steinberg, DPM, Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery
- Paul J. Kim, DPM, Associate Professor
- Alison Chappell, CRNP, Outpatient Nurse Practitioner
- Margaret Kugler, MS CRNP CCRN, Inpatient Nurse Practitioner
- Nancy Megas, MS CRNP, Inpatient Nurse Practitioner
Amputee Support Group
The Amputee Support Group serves members of the community and patients of the clinic who have had amputations. We offer educational and motivational speakers at each monthly meeting and open the floor to questions and open discussion after each presentation.
The meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month (except the during the summer months) at 5:30 p.m. Refreshments are provided and parking validation is available.
For more information and to join the mailing list, you may contact the support group coordinator Rebecca Dean at 202-444-3059.
Annual Diabetic Limb Salvage Conference:
The Diabetic Limb Salvage Conference (DLS) is an annual educational meeting chaired by Christopher Attinger, MD, and John Steinberg, DPM, that focuses on the clinical and business aspects of a team approach to limb salvage.
Please click here to register for the conference and find further details.