Thank you for scheduling an appointment with the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Spine Center. In order to better serve you, please remember the following. We realize that this prep work is somewhat burdensome but it will really facilitate the doctors' ability to provide quality care and advice:
- Arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to your appointment.
- Print out the patient forms available on this website prior to your arrival.
- Bring a valid form of identification.
- Bring your MRI and/or X-ray films and any records pertaining to your neck/back injury or condition. Failure to do so may result in having to reschedule your appointment.
- Please remember to list all medications – prescription and non-prescription, herbal or alternative, and include dosage.
- Bring your insurance cards. If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, our office will need to receive this before your scheduled appointment.
- Co-pays, deductibles and/or all other amounts not covered by your insurance are to be paid at the time services are provided. If you are a "Self-Pay" patient, please come prepared to make full payment or your appointment will be re-scheduled. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Please bring all phone and fax numbers to your referring doctors and primary care physician.
- If you need to cancel you appointment, please do so within 24 hours of your appointment.
Please call MedStar Georgetown Spine at 202-444-8766 during our regular business hours if you have any questions. We look forward to serving your needs. To view Patient Forms, please click here.