Prior to your first visit, we ask that you obtain a copy of the following items to bring to your appointment:
- Copies of past tests (MRI, CT, EEG, Sleep Studies, EKG, Lab work). If possible, please bring a copy of the actual images if you had radiologic testing done.
- A list of all medications used in the past for seizures, including:
- Name of the medication
- Length of time you were on the medication
- Any side effects you have experienced
- A seizure calendar marking the times and dates of your seizures.
- Referral from another physician to the epilepsy center (your primary care doctor, another neurologist or physician who is asking for assistance in your care, or your emergency room chart if you are referred from an emergency room).
- Patient forms
This will assist us in choosing the right treatment for your seizures.