MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers expert neurosurgeons. We are committed to providing a variety of diagnostic and treatment options—all within a trusting and compassionate environment.
Our program offers:
- Only hospital on the east coast with 2 Cyberknives for stereotactic radiosurgery
- Multi-disciplinary Movement Disorder Center—National Parkinson’s Foundation Center of Excellence
- Dedicated intensive care unit that houses a step-down unit and state-of-the-art monitoring of patients
- Comprehensive spinal tumor center
- Multidisciplinary Brain Tumor Center
- Stroke Response Team
- Epilepsy Center
- Spine Center
For more information about Georgetown Pediatrics Medical and Surgical Services, please click here.