Dr. Patrick Jackson answers commonly asked questions about pancreatic cancer, including treatment options and the latest technological advancements.
View the video through YouTube and click 'show more' for an interactive way to easily see the questions and answers that interest you.
For more information about medical treatment for pancreatic cancer at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, call MedStar Georgetown M.D. at 202-342-2400 or visit medstargeorgetown.org/pancreas.
1. Do I have pancreatic cancer? (00:00)
2. What are the options for treatment? (01:30)
3. What did I do to get pancreatic cancer? (02:23)
4. Are my children at risk? (03:12)
5. What are my options? (03:53)
6. How do you get to have surgery? (04:33)
7. What is your experience with pancreatic cancer surgery? (06:03)
8. If I'm diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, what are you going to do? (07:15)
9. What happens if my pancreatic cancer has spread to other organs? (08:04)
10. How can CyberKnife be part of my treatment for pancreatic cancer? (08:28)
11. What are the risk factors for pancreatic cancer? (09:15)
12. What is the benefit of coming to Georgetown for pancreatic cancer treatment? (09:50)
13. Personal note from Dr. Patrick G. Jackson (10:57)