Arthur J. De Luigi, D.O.
Director of Sports Medicine, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Director of Interventional Pain, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Primary Specialty:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Secondary Specialty:
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Ultrasonography (Diagnostic and Guided Injections)
- Fluoroscopic Guided Injections
- Interventional Spine
- Interventional Pain Procedures
- Pain Management
- Medical School:
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, 2001
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC, 2002
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC, 2005
- Sports Medicine and Pain Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 2008
- ABPMR (Subspecialty Sports Medicine), 2006 (2008)
American Board of Pain Medicine, 2011
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Profile InformationLanguages: English
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
3800 Reservoir Rd., NW
Pasquerilla Healthcare Center (PHC)
Washington, DC 20007
Secondary Office Information
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network
102 Irving Street, NW
Washington, DC 20010
Department Web Pages:
- “Emerging Concepts in the Treatment of Myofascial Pain: A Review of Medications, Modalities, and Needle-based Interventions.” Annaswamy T, De Luigi AJ, Keole N, O’Neill B, Berbrayer D. Clinical Review: Current Concepts. PM&R. Oct 2011. 3(10):940-961.
- “Physical Exam in Radiculopathy.” De Luigi AJ, Fitzpatrick KF. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2011 Feb; 22(1):7-40. Epub 2010 Dec 14.
- ”Analgesic benefit of niacin for shrapnel wound pain in war veteran,” Military Medicine, Kamerath JH, De Luigi AJ. Mil Med. 2010 Nov; 175(11):876-7.
- “Rucksack Induced Plexopathy Mimicking a Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous Neuropathy,” American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. De Luigi AJ, Pasquina P, Dahl E. 2008 Sep; 87(9):773-5.